Tuesday 26 February 2008

Make mine a double, triple, local, independent steamer please. Thank you.


Okay, okay, I know my last post was all about Starbucks. And I promise that it was sheer, magical coincidence that took me to a lovely site not long afterwards run by the luscious folk at Delocator. I read all about it in this article on the Fox Business website.

Delocator is a great resource promoting independent coffee shops. It started in the US and has moved to the UK and now Canada.

Often these things are lovely ideas that are poorly executed, not so for Delocator. The site is nicely designed and easy to use. I punched my home postcode into the doodah and returned a gazillion results - see pic above.

Needless to say, I could hug it. I'm getting in touch with the team behind Delocator today to see if there's a way for us to work together. Watch this space.

No comments: