Friday 23 November 2007

Introducing the Unchained team

Lea Simpson

Lea is just leaving her job as a Creative Planner to go full time with Unchained. And that’s a pretty scary thing to do! But she believes in the business 100% and can't wait to get her teeth into it properly. She has worked in the advertising industry for years and lives and breathes marketing. She is the one who will be taking care of the day to day running of the company. And I can’t think of anyone better to do that. Please be nice to her if she visits your shop!


Pedro Garcia

Pedro is a design god, web guru and all-round good guy. As you can tell from his name, he doesn’t hail from these shores. He’s originally from Brazil – so you can often find him wearing flip-flops and sunglasses even although the weather doesn’t call for it. He has worked in the advertising industry for years and lives and breathes marketing. He is the Unchained artistic genius who has designed everything and has managed the team who built the site.


Dave Birss

I don’t really like writing about myself. However, I’ve worked in the advertising industry for years and I live and breathe marketing. I’m a Creative Director for a very well-respected digital agency. And I find Unchained so exciting because it uses all the skills and experience that I’ve collected over the years to do something worthwhile.

No comments: